Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Bringing home new calves...

 
It was time to bring home a few new bottle calves so we headed over to our good friends who own and operate the Wrights Dairy Farm in Zionsville. What a great family! They love the kids so much and the kids love hanging out at their beautiful farm. I have a feeling that some day Reagan will go over there to just hang out and play with the baby calves and help around their farm just because she loves being there so much...
I couldn't resist taking photos of the kids by their huge John Deere Tractor

Lincoln was so scared of the cows so Reagan was trying to show him
it was ok to pet them. So cute.
 

So Michael loaded up the baby calves and here you can see  Eli is trying his best to tell Lincoln its really ok to come inside and take a look. 
 Nope, don't think so! I'll just stand out here!
 


Aren't they adorable!
The kids and the calves!
 

 Little Lincoln Asher
 
 
Beautiful Old Barn....
 
Cant keep boys out of the back of dads truck...
boys and trucks just go together!