Monday, September 02, 2013

Welcome to our Family Blog...

 
I've been an avid blog reader for years of friends and family blogs.
 
 I've often thought someday I'll get around to starting one for our family.
So with the encouragement of a dear friend of mine who has a great family blog of her own here goes nothing!
 
I am a stay at home mom with five beautiful kiddos, soon to be six as we are traveling to China, this week in fact, to bring our third son home!
My wonderful husband works two jobs. We raise a few livestock animals to feed the family, grow our own hay, and yep we homeschool our kids too!
 
We live in a rural community just west of Indianapolis. We have always dreamed of raising our children in the country and by the grace of God 10 years ago we found this beautiful little farmhouse that we now reside in.
I love this place!
It fits us like a glove. Its home...
 
Its our "Home Place Farm"